This recipe is for a single serving. It can makes great appetizers It can be multiplied.
- Some of the raw nut meat sauce. See this recipe (http://www.thekalefactory.com/blogs/recipes/7206086-raw-noodles-with-raw-meat-sauce-vegan).
- 1 Poblano pepper, cut into half
- 1 tablespoon oil (your choice of oil)
1. Preheat at 425 degrees. Prep a baking sheet.
2. Brush all Poblano peppers with oil. Stuff 1-2 tablespoons of the raw nut meat sauce into each Poblano pepper. Bake them for 15-20 minutes until they are golden or browned.