I love this meal because it hits a spot- warm, hearty, and comforting. I enjoyed every bite of this meal. Perfect. I didn't measure everything. I just threw in whatever I had. You could make it more spicy by adding more cayenne or something. For me, it was a HAPPY accident. I don't think I'd get tired of eating it every day. And I don't think you will get disappointed if you try this freestyle recipe. Do not omit lemon juice. Lemon juice makes this meal perfect ending (enjoy every bite). Good luck!
Ingredients for Pretty Rice:
- Cooked brown rice
- Crumbs from kale chips (Sea Salt & Vinegar)
1. Mix kale chips in cooked brown rice
Ingredients for Mushroom and Kale:
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Tamari (or soy sauce)
Directions for Mushroom and Kale:
1. Sauteed onion, garlic, ginger, and mushroom until they are halfway cooked
2. Add salt, pepper, cayenne, kale, and tamari to the cooking mushroom
Ingredients for an amazing meal:
- Pretty Rice
- Mushroom and Kale
- One slice of fresh lemon to squeeze for juice
Direction for an amazing meal:
1. Finally, mix pretty rice in mushroom and kale.
2. Cook for a minute or less.
3. Squeeze lemon slice over the meal before serve. Nom-nom!